The fully-automated pipetting system with flexible pipetting head for 96- and 384-channel
The S-Pipette 96/384 is an innovatice new multi-channel liwuid handling system that brings automated liquid handling within reach of any lab that routinely performs pipetting operations onto microplates. Multi-channel Liquid Handling System with exchangable pipetting case. This device provides you with the flexibility to determine the configuration that best matches your application!
An Overview of the Product Features:
Features and Benefits
- Pipette into all wells of 96-well plate with S-Pipette 96 core, or 384-well plate with S-Pipette 384 core.
- More than 12x faster than an 8-channel handheld pipettor. – Pipette into all 96 wells without having to replace tips 12 times!
- Adjustable split level plate elevators for individual sampling using multiple plates and a variety of SBS standard labware.
- Operation via userfriendly interface: Desktop, Short cuts, Apple® iPod or iPhone
- EZ-Load tip technology to load disposable tips quickly and easily, without tools!
- Clamp pipetting head with simple levers.
- Control via easy to use interfaces: touch screen, quick access keys, Apple iPod® or iPhone®.
- Small footprint maximizes bench space and fits suitable hoods.
- Plate replication
- Plate reformatting
- Reagent addition
- Compound addition
- Serial dilution by column
Dispensing Precision and Accuracy
- -1000) <3% CV at 10 µl
- (96-500) <3% CV at 5 µl
- (96/384-125) <3% CV at 1 µl
- (96-1000) +/- 2% at 10 µl
- (96-500) +/- 2% at 5 µl
- (96/384-125) +/- 2% at 1 µl
- Resolution: (96-500) 1 µl; (96/384-125) 0,1 µl
- Max. channel capacity (96) 125 µl, 500 µl, 1000 µl
- Max. channel capacity (384) 125 µl
- Dimensions: 292 x 330 x 521 mm (BxTxH)
- Weight: 20 kg